Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 2

So, the second week was harder. I ate a few more than 2 bites a day. In fact, on Sunday, I had 1/2 a slice of pizza and on Tuesday I had a caramel macchiato. I was also very stressed at work and didn't sleep well any night. And I only got to work out 3 days during the week rather than the 6 I did the week before. So, at weigh-in I didn't gain or lose anything. At least it wasn't a gain... But still.... So it was very frustrating. I am trying to be upbeat.... but it is hard. So week 3 I am going to do better.

At the meeting, we had a physiologist come do the discussion. We talked about metabolism. Most of it was what you pick up here and there, but was a nice refresher. They have this test that can measure your individual resting metobolic rate. I think I want to try that. Will have to check that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment