Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day Three

Even though today is Sunday, I had to work, it being 2nd tax season and all. But it turned out to be a good thing. I had nothing to snack at work which is a good thing. So I had my morning shake and then a cup of coffee. But late in the morning, after my second shake, my DH brought my DD and another coffee to me. Which was greatly desired, but did not agree with my tummy at all. Even after my third shake for the day, my tummy was very upset about that second cup. I know better. Even when I am eating normally, 2 cups of coffee in one day really upsets my tummy. So I finally had to give in and eat a piece of bread to settle it down. Did the trick.

Today was easier than any of the other days. I wonder why that is. I was reading some other posts, and a couple of people mentioned that day 3 was the hardest. So far it is just getting easier. I went into this program with the mindset that this is going to be easy, that I can and will do this, and I will succeed. That first day was tougher than I expected. And mid-day of day 2, my DH put me into time out since I was being a grouch. But it is getting easier to handle. The desire to eat is less, the habit of reaching for food at every available moment is decreasing. So I feel like I am making progress. My concentration was also better today. On the afternoon of Day one my concentration was shot. & That evening was awful. I couldn't seem to keep doing any one thing for longer than 10 minutes. I bounced from activity to activity until I finally gave up and went to bed... But today is better. I lasted at work until 2p, but had to come home and take a quick nap. I haven't worked out today as of yet, so I wonder if that has something to do with it... Will try and take a walk sometime this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment