Monday, September 28, 2009

Day Four

Today was easier. But my concentration started to die out around 11:30a. & I got so crabby until I left work at 2p. Then I took a 2 hour nap. So nice. Went for a long walk with DD. Put her into the stroller and really booked it. But I got winded so quickly. Wonder if the lack of caloric intake is affecting how early I feel fatigued when working out.... I finally allowed myself 2 bites a day. Today I had a baby carrot and a small strawberry. Hope that doesn't wreck things....

I keep having thoughts that I must be crazy to do this and why the heck did I choose to do this? But like my DH said, I am doing this to get healthy and have another baby. So I have to keep that thought in the forefront of my mind.

I never thought the internet would be such a great support. I love using the net, but I have never been one to blog or read other's blogs. To me, the internet was a research tool and fun and interesting things to find. But the net has been awesome. I found this great site - 3 fat chicks on a diet at www.3fatchicks.com and it was filled with all kinds of assistance and inspiration. It kept me going when I went through my 11:30a slump.

I also found this site that talked about how to create a well formed outcome and get what you want. So I went through the steps with my DH via IM and it helped immensely. It kept me on track and let me keep going. Here is the article: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/6-steps-handling-food-cravings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment