Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 6 day 6

Having a hard time keeping from snacking. Ever since return from vacation it just seems like my will power has deserted me. DH bought a bunch of healthy snacks - fruit, whole grain crackers, fiber-ful cereals, etc. and it seems I can't seem to stay away from them. The candy that DD got from Halloween is untouched and undesired. But the crackers are killing me! And the peanut butter. DD is very much in the PB&J sandwiches these days and I find myself dipping a knife tip into the PB and eating it. And the crackers are not a ton, but 2 or 3 at a time 2 or 3 times a day adds up. It is like STOP already!

So my goals today were to not snack and to workout 30 minutes. I did the workout, but did have 2 crackers and 3 celery sticks. Not counting the celery, but the crackers.... why oh why can't I seem to stop?! ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment