Thursday, November 12, 2009

End of Week 7

So only lost 2 pounds this week. *sigh* Thought I did pretty well this week. I worked out more, had less/no snacks. But I twisted my knee on Monday so my walking has been limited and I haven't been doing the stairs daily either.

But my total loss is 24 pounds. So am happy with that. I didn't think I was too broken up about only 2 lbs, but I came home and got kinda depressed.

We talked today about emotional eating. I am an emotional eater. Not like I didn't know that already, but kind of a shock to have it placed right in your face. I eat when I am stressed, bored and depressed. At least I don't eat when I am angry, lol.

I am having a hard time thinking of this as a lifetime change. Part of me still thinks of this as 19 weeks to lose some weight and then life "returns to normal." But I so don't want to be this big again. So it is hard to reconcile these two warring thought processes in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment