Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Start of Week 10

As of late I have been angry all the time. Angry at my DH, DD, my mother, my sister, everyone. And everything. Everything makes me pissy. Work, driving, quilting. I am tired of not eating, tired of being hungry a lot, tired of eating the same thing again and again. I am so ready for real food. I still have a few weeks left and had thought of extending a couple of weeks to get through Christmas and New Years since my last day before transition is the week of Christmas. But I am about ready to throw the towel and say forget it. My DH keeps saying but look at the results! 29 lbs in 9 weeks. Which is fantastic. So why am I so angry all the time?!?

2 comments:

  1. Did you make it through this hard time and stick with the diet? I'm om week 8 and I can empathize with all the emotional ups and downs. I think this is a great time to learn new ways of dealing with our emotions while our (my) normal comfort mechanism is taken off the shelf : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make it through this. I had a rough time and my DH had a rough time. But I feel like I am better for it now on the other side. My facilitator says that my emotional cup is more full because I am consciously & subconsciously dealing with all these emotional issues. So good luck and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete